CrossPoint Church in West Allis, Wisconsin is looking for a Lead Pastor to join their team. This person will lead the church in preaching, shepherding, and vision-casting while helping the congregation pursue its mission of being on the move to redeem people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. While he will be a peer alongside the other elders in terms of spiritual leadership and oversight, he will be the “first among equals.” He will drive the visions and pursuits of CrossPoint leading the staff, elders, and body to accomplish the Gospel work to which they are called.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the church in preaching, shepherding, and vision casting
- Preaching on Sunday mornings.
- Shepherding the congregation.
- Developing and training others to be under-shepherds within the body, such as other pastoral staff, elders, ministry leaders, and small group leaders.
What you need to have:
- Preaching and teaching
- Vision casting
- Ability to work with the elder team in an elder-run church
People in West Allis love being able to walk to their favorite local pub, restaurant, and park. They love the accessibility to all kinds of great destinations in Southeast Wisconsin, especially downtown Milwaukee and the lakefront. Wisconsin is also home to some of the best State Parks in the Midwest, full of lakes, hiking and biking trails, bluffs, and beautiful scenery, especially in the Fall. West Allis has 11 public elementary schools, including free pre-school, three intermediate schools, and two Division 1 high schools. The city boasts affordable housing and is a great place to lay down roots.