Real Hope Community Church in Lake Mills, Wisconsin, is looking to add an Associate Pastor/Elder & Church Planter to their team. They would like to hire someone who can serve in the Associate Pastor role for a year while developing relationships with a core church planting team and learning the DNA, discipleship structures, and programs of Real Hope before being launched with a solid group of leaders/families to plant a new church in a neighboring community 10 miles away. The position would have flexibility with gifting, and require pastoral function, church planting capacity, and preaching and teaching capabilities.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
– Developing relationships with the core team and strategize church plant launch
– Strategizing timeline and approach of new church plant launch
– Leading Real Hope to be a church that makes disciples who make disciples
– Assisting the Lead Pastor in executing the mission of the church by equipping the saints and leaders for the work of ministry
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE:
– Worshipper and lover of Jesus
– Servant Leadership
– Team Player
– Hard-worker, but also knows wisely when to rest
THE AREA: People enjoy living in Lake Mills because of the lake, the proximity to the interstate and distance from Madison and Milwaukee, and the small-town feel. People are moving out of Madison area especially to get out of Dane County and live a in smaller community away from the craziness of Madison. Lake Mills is really a beautiful community and the majority of people pick living here within Jefferson County. The lake and downtown area are a huge draw and because it is a lake community, and there are several Illinois residents that summer here.
Does this sound like an environment where you would like to serve? Click here to apply!