Living Water Community Church in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is looking for a new Worship and Creative Arts Pastor/Director. This person is responsible for envisioning, planning, developing, implementing, and leading a comprehensive God-glorifying, Gospel-centered, multi-ethnic ministry of music, prayer, and creative arts that ushers the church family into the presence of God and assists them in fulfilling the vision “to glorify God by developing a diverse family of fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ who reproduce that devotion in others.” He or she must love God, His church, and others and be a sacrificial servant leader who is able to lead and train others for the work of the ministry. They are not looking for a performer, rather, they are looking for someone with a shepherd’s heart.
What you’ll be doing:
• Providing oversight and direction to the various Worship and Creative Arts teams (e.g. worship teams, drama teams, choirs, ensembles, prayer, etc.) and the associated technical teams
• Providing oversight and direction to the other ministry leaders whose ministries interact with the weekly worship service (e.g. greeters, ushers, etc.) in order to ensure a well-planned and God-honoring worship experience
• Planning, developing, implementing, and directing weekly worship services that minister to people from various ethnic, socio-economic, and cultural backgrounds. This includes, but is not limited to, the selection of music, dramas, videos, special vocal/musical performances, lighting, sound, streaming, décor, etc.
What skills you need to have:
• Possess a vision for worship and can clearly articulate that vision
• Excellent leadership, motivational, and interpersonal skills
• Possess a deep love for God and God’s people, a passion for worship, a vibrant prayer life, a teachable spirit, a heart of generosity, a team-player attitude, and a commitment and calling to the intentional development of a Gospel-centered, multi-ethnic ministry
• Training, experience, and proficiency vocally and with a lead instrument
Living Water is located right outside of the city proper and inside the Harrisburg Beltway. The region is extremely diverse ethnically, economically, and educationally. The cost of living is extremely reasonable and job opportunities abound. They experience all four seasons where winter isn’t too cold or too snowy, and summer is not too hot or humid.
Apply Here: https://bit.ly/3ciyuND